B2B Conversion rate depends on how easily one can convert an open deal into a closed deal. There are various causes for low conversion rates for example lack of communication with the clients, improper product listing, dull user interface, fewer reviews from customers and so on. Let’s see here a few tips which will help you to improve your B2B conversion rate.
Top B2B Tips to Improve Conversion Rates
Focusing on Proper Product Listing
The trending products must have the highest gross merchandise value which will cause the highest number of orders. Let’s see few examples of trending products online to sell in 2021.
- The Sprinkler Whale bath toy: This product will be interesting for many customers such as children of all ages, guests giving gifts for baby showers, parents of newborn infants, retail shops selling baby care products and so on.
- Cake décor piping tips: This product will be interesting for cake decorators, bakers, and also for people who love baking and cooking.
- Physiotherapy Heating & Vibration Ball: This is an interesting product and can be a game changer for many websites who wants to improve their sell conversion as this product is way too versatile.
- 2 in 1 foldable shopping cart: This product is available in many variants and the target audience will include people using a shopping cart, going to a supermarket, using a shopping bag.
- Auto Steering wheel desk: Few interests that will be fit for this are drivers, truck drivers, camper van, uber drivers and family car drivers.
Target-oriented SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
The SEO tools help you to grow your business and ensure that your website is optimized for search. So, there is a two-fold solution to this.
- Make it easy for search engines to understand what your page is about and create/curate content that matches your target audience.
- Show Google and other search engines that it’s worthy of ranking.
Output-oriented ASO (App Store Optimization)
ASO is a constantly changing algorithm that Apple and Google always testing because they want to make sure the end-user has the best experience. So, let’s see three strategies to go ahead in 2021.
- Optimize for conversions: To increase the conversion rate it is very important to keep keywords that will generate traffic for your APP in the APP store.
- Building a Brand: Building a brand is very important for the customers because there are very high chances that the buyers get attracted to brand value.
Pricing Policies and Strategy
One of the most critical parts of a business is appropriate price listing. It’s very important to ask the question that how much charge you should take for a particular product or service. When it comes to pricing, it’s such an important decision that it affects your marketing completely. Let me share few pricing strategies which will help you to increase your sales.
- Price according to your competition: It’s very important to know your competitor first before setting a price for your business. First, you need to find how much your competitor is charging so that you can charge less or maybe the same.
- Price to pay the bills: This means pricing in a way that gives you enough to cover your overhead, your expenses and you don’t go bankrupt but at the same time it has to set in such a way so that it is kept at a reasonable range for the buyers.
- Price to time: This refers to how much time I am spending on a particular work. This is very important for service-based businesses. As people are transitioning from the job economy to the skill economy. Now companies and people are paying for results. They much prefer to pay for results. When you price for the time, the problem arises between you and your client. The relationship is always a conflict of interest. Let’s say you charge $50 per hour for what you do and you bill them $50 per hour and this is going to take you 10 hours and you bill them $500. But let’s say you could get this done in eight hours but you can even charge for 10 hours. From the client’s perspective, the more time you are working the more money you make.
After Sales Support
After-sales service is an important part of Customer Relationship Management. After-sales support keeps customers in your network and increases customer loyalty. It is very important because you want them to keep coming back to you for more products and services and also you want them to refer you to other customers. Not only that, you will be able to get a great review on any site including social media. Let me list few ways to delight your customers after the sale so that you improve your sales cycle.
- Follow-up calls at a regular interval
- Sending birthdays and anniversary emails
- Holiday announcements
- Personalized thank you gifts
Get started with your B2B eCommerce store and gain a competitive edge in the market! Also, connect all your business applications under one single platform to automate the business process!
You may also like:
10 Things to Keep in Mind Before Starting an eCommerce Business
Top 9 Amazing Tips to Increase eCommerce Website Traffic
Webinar: Successful B2B eCommerce for Wholesalers and Distributors