Careers at InSync
We Are InSync
We help businesses to nurture themselves so that they can scale up to higher with our offerings which are
built in a way such that we multiply their growth trajectory!
"The Team that works together stays together!"
We practice a healthy work environment and cater towards the well-being of each person. We engage in skill and team development sessions to enrich the team with better understanding and also participate in various social and community events to help those in need. We got the room for family and friends! At InSync, we have set work hours so that our employees are guaranteed their own leisure time and encouraged to pursue their passions outside office hours.
People and Culture
Recruiting assets, not employees
At InSync, we provide competitive salaries and an appropriate benefits package to all our employees. Apart from the weekly happy hours, pantry and kitchen availability, we also ensure and provide health insurance to them along with plenty of time off. At InSync, we groom our pupil and equip them with the newest and best technologies at hand to nurture them towards shining career.
Learning and Development
InSync believes in learning and moving forward with every step. We encourage our employees to attend various professional conferences, webinars, corporate events and technical skill development courses for re-skilling and up-skilling which is the basis of survival in the current IT industry.
Our workforce is kept away from stress and closer to their passion. We embolden our employees to follow their passion which has resulted in National and State level aspiring athletes among us.
Health and Wellness
At InSync, we not only provide medical care and insurance to our employees but also engage in fitness and training programs to maintain their physical as well as mental well-being.
The Mentor Program
"Successful Mentorship is vital to career
success for both the Mentor and the Mentee."
InSync involves in Mentor Programs which help towards the knowledge-building aspects of the workforce. It is a vital program which enlightens the mentee with the approach of the professional or rather the departmental procedure they are required to follow in the company. The mentor assists the mentee in settling down within the organization by guiding him or her on personal as well as the professional platform of the organization.
The Super Team
Meet the great minds behind the greatest solution - The integration superheroes!
Join the Team
Do you think you have got what it takes to be a part of a super team? Well then, come and see yourself.
Current Job Openings
Software Engineer (QA)
Testing plays a significant role in development of new software and systems.Testing Engineers work closely with software developers and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product. There's a common saying in the IT industry that behind every successful software is a careful Testing Engineer. Thus having the right candidate as a Testing Engineer is vital to the success of the product.
A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
Technical knowledge and experience is a basic requirement for this kind of role. The Testing Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers. Other skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision making ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
Trainee Software Engineer
Job Roles and Responsibilites:
- Manage the total delivery of client’s requirements both during and post implementation.
- Implementation as per business requirement and project meetings for the clients.
- Excellent error analysis and error resolving skill.
- Basic understand of XSLT and C# .
- Basic understand of ERP and Ecommerce system.
- Providing training to end customers over voice call and video sharing.
- Analysis of logs and presentation of results to clients.
- Maintenance and updating of client or consulting process documentation.
- Responsible to configure all licensed modules, deliver training and make pro-active suggestions to improve processes where applicable.
- Design and specification of client enhancements and effective communication of requirements to the development team.
- Management and execution of training requirements.
- Liaise with internal support to ensure client's requirements are being satisfied effectively.
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good Negotiation & convincing skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus
- A male candidate is preferred in this case
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the overall success of the project, including achieving high levels of client satisfaction, delivering on time and within budget and scope, through managing the project and resources required for customer and Magento success. As these positions increase in scope, the type and level of projects increase. The more senior the position, the larger, more complex the project, including projects with strategic enterprise customers, and involving multiple third parties. Interactions with customers also increase, up to and including involvement at the C level.
- Owns the client interaction, and is the main point of contact between Magento Services and the client
- Generally works with mid to large size projects
- Clients are generally mid to large size customers.
- Manages the project and resources required to deliver, including (but not limited to) managing the timeline, resource allocation, and client expectations
- Ensures that project information is tracked, accessible and accurate, including resource allocation, deliverables, billable hours and project expenses.Accountable for overall project quality Plans for and controls quality through tight processes and procedures, and by reviewing items before delivery to client
- Clearly understands the client's scope, objectives and requirements and manages project delivery to those goals
- Main point of contact for the client project team, Magento Services project team, and others required to successfully deliver the project
- Interacts with client and Solution Partner teams and management from Marketing, Product Management, Merchandising, and Development, and System Administation
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (Magento Services, Solution Partner, client) to identify project risks and challenges and to recommend solutions to management
- Keeps the project team informed of risks, weaknesses or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, and escalates to upper management as appropriate
- Builds solid relationships with the Magento Services Development and Quality Assurance teams; ensures their involvement at appropriate points in the project
- Creates, maintains and delivers detailed project plans
- Holds team members accountable for their commitments, milestones, and deliverables
- Assists in the scheduling of development resources and manages initiatives through to completion in partnership with the development resources
- Tracks open issues and escalates to management to determine the impact on decisions and negotiate trade-offs
- Makes recommendations for changes/adaptations to project plan based on changing data or conditions
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of project status
- Ensures that Magento project methodology and best practices are effectively utilized
- Oversees the production and quality of client deliverables such as requirements documents, architecture documents, design documents, functional and technical specifications, testing reports, and solution installation
- Manages small and medium projects to a successful conclusion. Strong project management and expectation management skills
- Effectively handles multiple, competing priorities, meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems for small to medium projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at various levels within the company and the client
- High energy level and strong commitment to driving results
- Displays confidence and enthusiasm when communicating to the client and the internal project team – demonstrates a “can-do” attitude
- Meticulous, organized, detail-oriented approach to work
- Has the presence to effectively communicate with and influence others on the project team and internal to the company
- Strong written communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills (reports & recommendations, knowledge transfer, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Magento products, methodologies and best practices
- Three to five years of project management experience preferably with Magento or some other eCommerce product.
- Solid understanding of web technologies, specifically ecommerce usability and information architecture
- Understands software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and execution of eCommerce and software implementation projects
- Three years of professional services/ client facing experience
- One (1) years of eCommerce experience or one (1) year of Magento experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, communications, business or information sciences; 4-6 years total related experience
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Facilitate and lead large enterprise pitches.
- Meet CXOs and HODs at enterprises and pitching them relevant digital solutions.
- Own the product demo experience and be responsible for evolution, growth and success of product demo.
- Work with Product Team to Program Manage Demo evolution.
- Own the solutioning for an enterprise pitch.
- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of the product to influence purchase.
- Media Tracking to generate prospects.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Prepare and present to management periodic (weekly & monthly) budgets/sales forecast.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts
Job Specification :
- 3-5 years of experience in sales of Retail Software or CRM or E Commerce preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work.
ERP Solution Consultant
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a solution consultant you will be responsible for leading and overall management of MS AX ERP.
- Ensures a satisfactory relationship between all stakeholders.
- Evaluate the business requirements and translate them into a meaningful architecture artefact that serve as a guiding document for both business and IT for implementation.
- Possesses strong business analysis skills and experience to develop business case & roadmap, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling, business process blue printing, template development etc.
- Participate in stakeholders meeting and understand business objectives and system needs.
- Assesses and monitors risks and issues.
- Communicate issue / project progress, expectations and escalates problems to stakeholders for solution / resolution.
- Conduct training sessions for the business users as and when requested.
Additional Requirements :
- Demonstrate thought leadership, go getter and team player attitude.
Senior Sales Executive
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Build & maintain a database of international customers
- Identify customer needs and develop specific proposals along with the individual outlets for delivery and also with corporate for pricing & other terms.
- Build & maintain a relationship with every customer through regular emails, telephone calling & skype meetings.
- Enlarge the contact base within the customers to reach out to more departments & divisions
- Will be responsible for achieving targets.
- Developing and maintaining of database.
- Regular Reporting & Follow-ups
- 1-2 years of experience in sales of Retail Software or CRM or E Commerce preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work.
- Minimum Qualification- Graduation
- MBA preferred
Manager· Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Manager· Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Position is responsible for supporting the CEO in all tasks related to leading a corporate FP&A department, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Providing financial planning and analysis (FP&A} support at the corporate level and assisting executive management in the development of strategic, operating, and long-term plans for the consolidated company.
- Working with the FP&A operating segment Managers to provide analysis on actual results developing forecasts and action plans to achieve financial targets.
- Responsible for forecasts, analysis and decision support related to free cash flow and capital expenditures.
- Providing financial analysis and decision support to the executive management team.
- Providing financial support to corporate departments and managing all FP&A related management reporting systems.
- Assists the CEO in leading the company's planning processes including annual budgets and long range plans and periodic forecasts.
- Prepares, distributes and manages templates for the planning processes and liaises with business operating segments on process expectations.
- Assists with maintaining consolidated company integrated financial model and analysis of cash flow.
- Prepares supporting analyses and information for CEO for all communications and presentations to senior and executive management, board of directors, key constituents and quarterly earnings events.
- Assists CEO in leading the business operating segments through financial cycles including:
- Monthly analysis of actual results.
- Development of monthly forecast updates.
- Provides analysis and support of consolidated projections for management review processes.
- Assists CEO in providing financial leadership to all corporate departments.
- Assists CEO in managing corporate shared service expense allocation process.
- Assists CEO in complete consolidation of the P&L and BS including eliminations and intercompany consolidations.
- Fully manages all FP&A related management reporting systems and works with corporate financial system teams on various projects and improvements.
- Maintain the internal control system pertaining to the maintenance of the books of accounts, tax and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinating with the internal/statutory auditors and proper implementation of the suggestions provided by them to enhance the accounting system.
- Coordinating with other external parties/vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics or pursuing Chartered Accountancy articleship.
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant business experience; ideal candidate will have 2+ years of corporate finance. business line analysis or equivalent experience.
- Strong teamwork, task prioritization, commercial business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with senior management.
- Strong experience in financial statement analysis and commentary.
- Ability to work with and develop detailed financial models with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to foster working relationships throughout the organization at all levels.
We value everyone’s ideas and input and provide opportunities to develop skills. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, or to learn more about the opportunity to join us, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer (Dot Net)
We are looking for an experienced Development resource to help our in-house engineering team build our product “APPSeCONNECT” – this product would be a platform where in customers can search for their accounting software and the ecommerce software they wish to connect. We are in public beta and these additional resources would help us build a wow product. Under the supervision of the Technical Lead, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Should have expertise in jQuery, jQuery templates, data- attributes.
- Must have worked with REST APIs and know the principles.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC4 are most preferable.
- Knowledge of Cloud concept and Microsoft Azure is preferable.
As a Candidate you must have:
- 2-5 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually.
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with a team.
We value everyone’s ideas and input and provide opportunities to develop skills.
• Industry best standard salary.
• Remuneration will also depend on the skills and will be discussed at the time of interview.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Minimum years of experience 1-2years
- Proof Reading & Editing Skills
- Usability and testing skills of the domain working in
- Understanding guidelines to write technical documents.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Create and maintain effective information architecture and manage content.