Careers at InSync
We Are InSync
We help businesses to nurture themselves so that they can scale up to higher with our offerings which are
built in a way such that we multiply their growth trajectory!
"The Team that works together stays together!"
We practice a healthy work environment and cater towards the well-being of each person. We engage in skill and team development sessions to enrich the team with better understanding and also participate in various social and community events to help those in need. We got the room for family and friends! At InSync, we have set work hours so that our employees are guaranteed their own leisure time and encouraged to pursue their passions outside office hours.
People and Culture
Recruiting assets, not employees
At InSync, we provide competitive salaries and an appropriate benefits package to all our employees. Apart from the weekly happy hours, pantry and kitchen availability, we also ensure and provide health insurance to them along with plenty of time off. At InSync, we groom our pupil and equip them with the newest and best technologies at hand to nurture them towards shining career.
Learning and Development
InSync believes in learning and moving forward with every step. We encourage our employees to attend various professional conferences, webinars, corporate events and technical skill development courses for re-skilling and up-skilling which is the basis of survival in the current IT industry.
Our workforce is kept away from stress and closer to their passion. We embolden our employees to follow their passion which has resulted in National and State level aspiring athletes among us.
Health and Wellness
At InSync, we not only provide medical care and insurance to our employees but also engage in fitness and training programs to maintain their physical as well as mental well-being.
The Mentor Program
"Successful Mentorship is vital to career
success for both the Mentor and the Mentee."
InSync involves in Mentor Programs which help towards the knowledge-building aspects of the workforce. It is a vital program which enlightens the mentee with the approach of the professional or rather the departmental procedure they are required to follow in the company. The mentor assists the mentee in settling down within the organization by guiding him or her on personal as well as the professional platform of the organization.
The Super Team
Meet the great minds behind the greatest solution - The integration superheroes!
Join the Team
Do you think you have got what it takes to be a part of a super team? Well then, come and see yourself.
Current Job Openings
Software Engineer (QA)
Testing plays a significant role in development of new software and systems.Testing Engineers work closely with software developers and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product. There’s a common saying in the IT industry that behind every successful software is a careful Testing Engineer. Thus having the right candidate as a Testing Engineer is vital to the success of the product.
Job Title: Software Engineer (QA)
Department/ location: Product Engineering ,Kolkata
Reports to: QA Lead
Job Role and Responsibilities:
A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
Technical knowledge and experience is a basic requirement for this kind of role. The Testing Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers. Other skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision making ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
The diversity of the job requires a strong background in a variety of areas. Corporate law experience is helpful along with knowledge and general experience in business and the corporation’s industry. Possession of administrative skills, managerial skills, and negotiating, writing, interpersonal skills is also of great benefit.
Corporate lawyers are employed in a quick-paced work environment. Meetings with board members and management occupy part of their time where they are called upon to strategize and offer legal as well as business advice.
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Administering training workshops
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities are mentioned below. The successful candidate will work directly with clients and partners. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. The requirements for this post are also mentioned below.
- Manage new IT projects from start to completion and then handover to support team after knowledge transfer.
- Coordinate with internal resources and global executives/customers/partners/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered qualitatively on-time, within the scope and budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Maintain teams’ (including partner/vendor/customers) contact details along with a communication strategy.
- Work within defined governance processes.
- Develop a detailed project plan using tools like Gantt Chart to monitor and track progress and to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Plan and manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Proactively report (e.g. variances to the approved project baseline) and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the clients, stakeholders, partners, and vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks. Ensure project dependencies and challenges are mitigated and there are no surprises in meeting the timeline and budget of the project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Formalize acceptance of the project phases through the sign-off process and ensure
- associated payment collections.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proven working experience in I.T. project management with personal accountability for delivering within time and cost for large and complex projects typically from $100,000 up to $1m in value and 6 to 18 months in duration.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Customer-focused mindset, knowledgeable in Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of related software tools and can prepare project Gantt Chart.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment, work collaboratively with product managers and developers to create user workflows, wireframes, visual mockups.
- Willing to work in any shift Early morning shift to cover countries like Australia/New Zealand, Late night shift up to 2:00 am (IST) to cover North America and South American countries. National and international travel may be required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / ITIL or ITSM certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Trainee Software Engineer
Job Roles and Responsibilites:
- Manage the total delivery of client’s requirements both during and post implementation.
- Implementation as per business requirement and project meetings for the clients.
- Excellent error analysis and error resolving skill.
- Basic understand of XSLT and C# .
- Basic understand of ERP and Ecommerce system.
- Providing training to end customers over voice call and video sharing.
- Analysis of logs and presentation of results to clients.
- Maintenance and updating of client or consulting process documentation.
- Responsible to configure all licensed modules, deliver training and make pro-active suggestions to improve processes where applicable.
- Design and specification of client enhancements and effective communication of requirements to the development team.
- Management and execution of training requirements.
- Liaise with internal support to ensure client's requirements are being satisfied effectively.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Facilitate and lead large enterprise pitches.
- Meet CXOs and HODs at enterprises and pitching them relevant digital solutions.
- Own the product demo experience and be responsible for evolution, growth and success of product demo.
- Work with Product Team to Program Manage Demo evolution.
- Own the solutioning for an enterprise pitch.
- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of the product to influence purchase.
- Media Tracking to generate prospects.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Prepare and present to management periodic (weekly & monthly) budgets/sales forecast.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts
Job Specification :
- 3-5 years of experience in sales of Retail Software or CRM or E Commerce preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work.
ERP Solution Consultant
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a solution consultant you will be responsible for leading and overall management of MS AX ERP.
- Ensures a satisfactory relationship between all stakeholders.
- Evaluate the business requirements and translate them into a meaningful architecture artefact that serve as a guiding document for both business and IT for implementation.
- Possesses strong business analysis skills and experience to develop business case & roadmap, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling, business process blue printing, template development etc.
- Participate in stakeholders meeting and understand business objectives and system needs.
- Assesses and monitors risks and issues.
- Communicate issue / project progress, expectations and escalates problems to stakeholders for solution / resolution.
- Conduct training sessions for the business users as and when requested.
Additional Requirements :
- Demonstrate thought leadership, go getter and team player attitude.
Senior Sales Executive
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to produce high-quality sales success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech sales person, pre-sales, marketing.
Minimum years of experience 2-3years
- ERP,CRM Sales mostly in international market.
- Knowledge in Spanish language is preferable.
- Proven experience in meeting sales target constantly.
- Self-Motivated, and should have the ability to generate own lead and convert it.
- Candidate need to be very confident with good communication skill.
- Need to be smart enough to handle any critical situations.
Software Engineer (Dot Net)
We are looking for an experienced Development resource to help our in-house engineering team build our product “APPSeCONNECT” – this product would be a platform where in customers can search for their accounting software and the ecommerce software they wish to connect. We are in public beta and these additional resources would help us build a wow product. Under the supervision of the Technical Lead, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Should have expertise in jQuery, jQuery templates, data- attributes.
- Must have worked with REST APIs and know the principles.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC4 are most preferable.
- Knowledge of Cloud concept and Microsoft Azure is preferable.
As a Candidate you must have:
- 2-5 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually.
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with a team.
We value everyone’s ideas and input and provide opportunities to develop skills.
• Industry best standard salary.
• Remuneration will also depend on the skills and will be discussed at the time of interview.