Careers at InSync
We Are InSync
We help businesses to nurture themselves so that they can scale up to higher with our offerings which are
built in a way such that we multiply their growth trajectory!
"The Team that works together stays together!"
We practice a healthy work environment and cater towards the well-being of each person. We engage in skill and team development sessions to enrich the team with better understanding and also participate in various social and community events to help those in need. We got the room for family and friends! At InSync, we have set work hours so that our employees are guaranteed their own leisure time and encouraged to pursue their passions outside office hours.
People and Culture
Recruiting assets, not employees
At InSync, we provide competitive salaries and an appropriate benefits package to all our employees. Apart from the weekly happy hours, pantry and kitchen availability, we also ensure and provide health insurance to them along with plenty of time off. At InSync, we groom our pupil and equip them with the newest and best technologies at hand to nurture them towards shining career.
Learning and Development
InSync believes in learning and moving forward with every step. We encourage our employees to attend various professional conferences, webinars, corporate events and technical skill development courses for re-skilling and up-skilling which is the basis of survival in the current IT industry.
Our workforce is kept away from stress and closer to their passion. We embolden our employees to follow their passion which has resulted in National and State level aspiring athletes among us.
Health and Wellness
At InSync, we not only provide medical care and insurance to our employees but also engage in fitness and training programs to maintain their physical as well as mental well-being.
The Mentor Program
"Successful Mentorship is vital to career
success for both the Mentor and the Mentee."
InSync involves in Mentor Programs which help towards the knowledge-building aspects of the workforce. It is a vital program which enlightens the mentee with the approach of the professional or rather the departmental procedure they are required to follow in the company. The mentor assists the mentee in settling down within the organization by guiding him or her on personal as well as the professional platform of the organization.
The Super Team
Meet the great minds behind the greatest solution - The integration superheroes!
Join the Team
Do you think you have got what it takes to be a part of a super team? Well then, come and see yourself.
Current Job Openings
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the overall success of the project, including achieving high levels of client satisfaction, delivering on time and within budget and scope, through managing the project and resources required for customer and Magento success. As these positions increase in scope, the type and level of projects increase. The more senior the position, the larger, more complex the project, including projects with strategic enterprise customers, and involving multiple third parties. Interactions with customers also increase, up to and including involvement at the C level.
- Owns the client interaction, and is the main point of contact between Magento Services and the client
- Generally works with mid to large size projects
- Clients are generally mid to large size customers.
- Manages the project and resources required to deliver, including (but not limited to) managing the timeline, resource allocation, and client expectations
- Ensures that project information is tracked, accessible and accurate, including resource allocation, deliverables, billable hours and project expenses.Accountable for overall project quality Plans for and controls quality through tight processes and procedures, and by reviewing items before delivery to client
- Clearly understands the client's scope, objectives and requirements and manages project delivery to those goals
- Main point of contact for the client project team, Magento Services project team, and others required to successfully deliver the project
- Interacts with client and Solution Partner teams and management from Marketing, Product Management, Merchandising, and Development, and System Administation
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (Magento Services, Solution Partner, client) to identify project risks and challenges and to recommend solutions to management
- Keeps the project team informed of risks, weaknesses or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, and escalates to upper management as appropriate
- Builds solid relationships with the Magento Services Development and Quality Assurance teams; ensures their involvement at appropriate points in the project
- Creates, maintains and delivers detailed project plans
- Holds team members accountable for their commitments, milestones, and deliverables
- Assists in the scheduling of development resources and manages initiatives through to completion in partnership with the development resources
- Tracks open issues and escalates to management to determine the impact on decisions and negotiate trade-offs
- Makes recommendations for changes/adaptations to project plan based on changing data or conditions
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of project status
- Ensures that Magento project methodology and best practices are effectively utilized
- Oversees the production and quality of client deliverables such as requirements documents, architecture documents, design documents, functional and technical specifications, testing reports, and solution installation
- Manages small and medium projects to a successful conclusion. Strong project management and expectation management skills
- Effectively handles multiple, competing priorities, meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems for small to medium projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at various levels within the company and the client
- High energy level and strong commitment to driving results
- Displays confidence and enthusiasm when communicating to the client and the internal project team – demonstrates a “can-do” attitude
- Meticulous, organized, detail-oriented approach to work
- Has the presence to effectively communicate with and influence others on the project team and internal to the company
- Strong written communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills (reports & recommendations, knowledge transfer, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Magento products, methodologies and best practices
- Three to five years of project management experience preferably with Magento or some other eCommerce product.
- Solid understanding of web technologies, specifically ecommerce usability and information architecture
- Understands software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and execution of eCommerce and software implementation projects
- Three years of professional services/ client facing experience
- One (1) years of eCommerce experience or one (1) year of Magento experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, communications, business or information sciences; 4-6 years total related experience
Production Documentation Specialist
InSync seeks a Product Documentation Executive to create, amend and manage documentation of our product APPSeCONNECT.
Job Description :
- Produce and prepare documentation and reports as required for the product and agility; for example product user guide, release documents, etc.
- As a document specialist, you will be responsible for: Proofing and formatting the electronic documents & forms as per the business requirements with 100% accuracy.
- Meeting the business SLAs and Sprint timelines with quality.
- Delivering high quality, accurate and reliable end-user documentation artifacts/templates/forms which satisfy the customer and partner requirements.
- Maintaining product backlog’s techno-functional details.
- Support other department heads with the preparation of reports and statistics where required.
- Maintain an up to date library of relevant documents - for example user manual, release notes, troubleshooting document, etc.
Job Specification :
- Any Graduate with Computer Programming Exposure.
- Experience in product/software documentation work for minimum 2 years. And a total years of experience in IT for 5 years.
- Strong word-processing skills & Proficiency in using documentation/content-management tools (Git, MS-Office Suite - Microsoft Word in particular, knowledge of templates & complex document formats).
- An average typing speed of at least 35 WPM.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills in English (both written & verbal).
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills.
- An Ability to grasp and communicate technical and functional concepts concisely and effectively.
- An Ability to estimate time and effort for documentation projects.
- A desire to effectively participate in reviews of authored content, and ensure timely response with corrections.
- A Strong work ethic & the ability to demonstrate working in a team environment.
- Knowledge in agile product-development and documentation is preferable.
The QA Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the Quality Assurance team and take complete ownership of the QA function
- Provides expert management and coordination of all technology-related quality assurance
- Leads the Quality Assurance (QA) function by instituting and demonstrating industry best practices, process, methods and tools
- Part of Triage meeting
- Cognitive and experienced in Scrum Agile methodology
- Experience in configuration and Release management
- Ensure that regression testing is performed on latest version of the software product/application
- Mentoring the team on testing methodologies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/EC or a related field and 3-5years of QA experience.
- Three (3) years in a .Net environment
- Two (2) years of supervisory or lead worker experience in an IT environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities, may be qualifying.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of Quality Assurance, Configuration Management and Release Management.
- Working knowledge of multiple Release Management software tools.
- Hands on experience in version control.
- Working knowledge of multiple testing methods and QA software tools.
Manager· Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Manager· Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Position is responsible for supporting the CEO in all tasks related to leading a corporate FP&A department, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Providing financial planning and analysis (FP&A} support at the corporate level and assisting executive management in the development of strategic, operating, and long-term plans for the consolidated company.
- Working with the FP&A operating segment Managers to provide analysis on actual results developing forecasts and action plans to achieve financial targets.
- Responsible for forecasts, analysis and decision support related to free cash flow and capital expenditures.
- Providing financial analysis and decision support to the executive management team.
- Providing financial support to corporate departments and managing all FP&A related management reporting systems.
- Assists the CEO in leading the company's planning processes including annual budgets and long range plans and periodic forecasts.
- Prepares, distributes and manages templates for the planning processes and liaises with business operating segments on process expectations.
- Assists with maintaining consolidated company integrated financial model and analysis of cash flow.
- Prepares supporting analyses and information for CEO for all communications and presentations to senior and executive management, board of directors, key constituents and quarterly earnings events.
- Assists CEO in leading the business operating segments through financial cycles including:
- Monthly analysis of actual results.
- Development of monthly forecast updates.
- Provides analysis and support of consolidated projections for management review processes.
- Assists CEO in providing financial leadership to all corporate departments.
- Assists CEO in managing corporate shared service expense allocation process.
- Assists CEO in complete consolidation of the P&L and BS including eliminations and intercompany consolidations.
- Fully manages all FP&A related management reporting systems and works with corporate financial system teams on various projects and improvements.
- Maintain the internal control system pertaining to the maintenance of the books of accounts, tax and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinating with the internal/statutory auditors and proper implementation of the suggestions provided by them to enhance the accounting system.
- Coordinating with other external parties/vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics or pursuing Chartered Accountancy articleship.
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant business experience; ideal candidate will have 2+ years of corporate finance. business line analysis or equivalent experience.
- Strong teamwork, task prioritization, commercial business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with senior management.
- Strong experience in financial statement analysis and commentary.
- Ability to work with and develop detailed financial models with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to foster working relationships throughout the organization at all levels.
We value everyone’s ideas and input and provide opportunities to develop skills. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, or to learn more about the opportunity to join us, contact us at: email@example.com
Software Engineer (Dot Net)
We are looking for an experienced Development resource to help our in-house engineering team build our product “APPSeCONNECT” – this product would be a platform where in customers can search for their accounting software and the ecommerce software they wish to connect. We are in public beta and these additional resources would help us build a wow product. Under the supervision of the Technical Lead, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Should have expertise in jQuery, jQuery templates, data- attributes.
- Must have worked with REST APIs and know the principles.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC4 are most preferable.
- Knowledge of Cloud concept and Microsoft Azure is preferable.
As a Candidate you must have:
- 2-5 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually.
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with a team.
We value everyone’s ideas and input and provide opportunities to develop skills.
• Industry best standard salary.
• Remuneration will also depend on the skills and will be discussed at the time of interview.