Trusted by 1000+ businesses worldwide
Our mission is to digitally transform modern-day organizations and offer them solutions that amplify their growth in the long run. With our Digital Commerce Solutions, we have successfully paved the way for thousands of businesses around the world towards perpetual success and growth.
We understood data integration like none and still do…
- YEAR 2006We started our journey in the year 2006 and our goal was clear and lucid; we strived to help our customers with the digitization and automation of their business processes.
- YEAR 2010Back in the year 2010, with the need of the market, we launched our very first signature product, SBOeConnect. This business tool integrated the SAP Business ERP System with the e-commerce platform - Magento.
- YEAR 2012Our next jewel in the crown came with the launch of the next of our signature product,NAVeCONNECT, in the year 2012 which integrated and transferred data between Magento e-commerce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP.
- YEAR 2013SBOeCONNECT and NAVeCONNECT together evolved intoAPPSeCONNECTin the year 2013. The tool was built with the intention of providing an on-premises solution to assist in the process of data integration of the popular business applications like SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, eBay, Amazon, PrestaShop, Magento, etc.
- YEAR 2014We introducedAPPSeCONNECT's Hybrid Integration Model, which ensured the best of on-premise and cloud technologies to make integration happen. We took our first step into the iPaaS market and showcased our solution in NASSCOM Product Conclave Kolkataand Bangalore, 2014. We organized our first-ever Hackathon in March 2014 and the second one in September 2014 with lots of new features introduced in our application. We launched our product website :appseconnect.com
- YEAR 2015We expanded our integration offerings and started connecting CRM applications like Salesforce, SUGAR, ZOHO, E-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Opencart, etc., Enterprise ERP systems like SAP All-in-One (or SAP ECC / SAP ERP). We also started offering B2B enhancements for Magento along with integration.
- YEAR 2016We organized a 4-Day Bug Bash with the aim to make our the upcoming version bug-free.Hackathon 2016 also took place this year and witnessed 5 new integration and a couple of adapters. We launched B2BMage - A B2B extension for Magento.
- YEAR 2017We shifted to our new office space at DLF Galleria, Kolkata and organized our first Hackathon there. We reached a milestone of around 500 customers and 120 partners spread across 40 countries. (as on Q1 2017) and showcased our achievements in the annual team dashboard. We spoke at Meet Magento Prague and A Day with Shopify India and showcased our solution at a number of national and international events like SAP SMB Summit Berlin,Meet Magento Croatia, Hong Kong ICT Expo, Retail Asia Expo, GITEX Tech Week Dubai, Magento Live India and NASSCOM Product Conclave, Kolkata.
- YEAR 2018The Next Big Leap! Our first annual event called "InSynchrony" was organized this year where we celebrated our achievements from the past year and plans for the upcoming year. We launched our much-awaited cloud-to-cloud integration offering through APPSeCONNECT. We also co-hosted in India’s First Distributed Magento Contribution Day along with organizations from 7 different cities in India. We spoke and exhibited at Meet Magento Indonesia.
INSYNC in the NEWS
Stay up-to-date on all-things-InSync with the latest press coverage, news and mentions.
Awards and Recognition
A showcase of the Awards by which InSync has been widely recognized all over the nation.
The Super Team
Meet the great minds behind the greatest solution – The integration superheroes!
Careers @ INSYNC
Do you think you have got what it takes to be a part of a super team? Well then, come and see yourself…