Global Sources is a leading business-to-business trade-felicitator between Asia and other parts of the world. It uses English-language media and has placed itself as the primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
Global Sources is trusted by 95 of the top 100 retailers of the world who acquire businesses from across the globe by using the product and company information provided by GS. Gs’s services are further extended to providing integrated marketing solutions to its customers with leveraging their brand as well as the lead generation.
Global Sources recently hosted The Hong Kong Global Sources Startup Launchpad from October 18-21, where experts shared their insights in technology’s role in various business categories. Startup businesses from across the world showcased their products and services at this event.
InSync was proud to be at the event to spread the word on Digital Commerce. We showcased our 2 digital commerce solutions:
1. APPSeCONNECT – A smart #integration platform for connecting multiple business applications.
2. B2BeCONNECT – A feature-rich and integrated #B2B Solution for E-commerce platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify etc. to delight the business buyers.
Here are a few awesome tweets from the event!
– Chinese factories using Indiegogo.
– Companies like Xiaomi have their OWN crowd platforms in China.
– Being a success on a US platform means better sales in Mainland.
– Startups compete side-by-side with brands like @Philips
– Find an agency for your first campaign. https://t.co/oHu6EfPhu1
— Casey Lau (@casey_lau) October 20, 2019
— APPSeCONNECT (@appseconnect) October 18, 2019
— Startup Launchpad (@launchpadhk) October 20, 2019
— APPSeCONNECT (@appseconnect) October 23, 2019
— Startup Launchpad (@launchpadhk) October 3, 2019
Global Sources has come forward as a promising player in the world of B2B and we look forward to more innovative and flamboyant endeavors from the organization in terms of bringing the world business closer together.