Roy Rubin at Magento Imagine 2014 keynoting Transformation
This year, Las Vegas was set hot being the host of Magento Imagine 2014. The place was invaded by the Orange Community setting forth an environment to establish new relationships and rejuvenating new ones!
The second day’s morning witnessed a massive 3D stage with a fabulous musical opening set right to start the morning session. It was a kick-off start with Magento COO and Co-Founder-Roy Rubin at Magento Imagine 2014, greeting 2000 attendees!
- His session rode a wave of this year’s Magento’s theme, ‘Transform’.
- Roy further elaborated transformation not being a one-shot event, rather a reminder to keep on performing for a better tomorrow.
- He went on to highlight the importance of technology in commerce personalizing customer’s experience leading to success.
- He went on to describe how Magento has transformed over the years providing a greater flexible environment.
- An overview of Magento’s incredible growth was portrayed by sharing Magento’s secret mantra of keeping the platform open.
- Roy Rubin closed his speech with three customer stories illustrating their transformation achieved through Magento and eBay Inc. technologies: Boxpark, Jane Norman, and Stella & Dot. Check them out.
This session was carried with an announcement of Magento Community Edition v1.9 and Enterprise Edition v.1.14 release followed by Magento 2 release.
Missed out something? Click here for the latest news and updates Magento Imagine 2014.