Meet Magento Netherlands 2014 Welcomes You
Unlike the previous years, this May is pretty much busy for Magento which is being lead of upcoming prominent events with fabulous networking. This time, Magento is driving us to Utrecht which is going to be the host of Meet Magento Netherlands 2014.
Meet Magento Netherlands is going to get featured on May 21-22 marking the sixth time. Many shop-owners, e-commerce experts and developers will assemble under one roof to witness this remarkable Dutch event. This event will be worth for everyone – technical and non-technical marketeers, end-users and developers.
Please note: The meeting, reports and lectures will be conducted in two languages: English and Dutch. In case you don’t know Dutch, don’t worry!
- The first day will be targeted on those who are starting up with Magento: Why Magento; how does it prove best over other platforms; and how to select an implementation partner.
- There will also be a discussion about Magento Enterprise Edition as one of the most powerful and popular e-commerce platfom.
- The developers will get to participate in a whole-day Hackathon which has come up with excellent Magento extension before.
- There will be the popular After Show Party which will prove to be an excellent medium for networking and communication.
- The things all around Magento will be covered presenting marketing tips, Magento extension, interesting use cases etc.
The speakers includes many featured and known faces of Magento Community of Europe and North America. Let’s take a look:
- Aron Stanic: Chief Sales Officer-Incoo
- Ivan Chepurnyi: Magento Expert Consultant-Open Source Lover
- Kestrel Lemen: Marketing Strategist-Bronto
- Gruus Van Woerkom: Managing Director-Byte and many more.
We are sure that this conference will be your cup of tea definitely for both Dutch and international attendees! And the foreign visitors will also get a chance to experience the gorgeous city.