Latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP Update Is Here – Get Ready!
Microsoft is rolling out updated and the latest version of Dynamics NAV ERP later October, 2013. The first announcement was made on October 7. It has also been released that that NAV R2 2013 version has been shipped and you can download the same.
• Dynamics NAV is one of the 4 popular ERP Suites from Microsoft stable. NAV is more suited for small and mid-level businesses.
• Here is a partial list of new features you will get in the NAV 2013 R2 Release:
• Integration of Office 365 is a snap. Dynamics NAV can now be deployed as an on-premise and cloud-based Sharepoint websites. You just need a single sign to get the consistent look and feel across NAV and Microsoft Office 365
• This version has much advanced data integration capabilities so that you can extend Microsoft Dynamics NAV usage, Sharepoint web process , Microsoft Excel and Excel web app
• Better risk management capabilities through better cash management, improved payment processing, better bank reconciliation, support for direct debit and credit transfer
• Web and desktop clients for usability enhancements making Dynamics NAV easier to deploy and use, muck like Office 365
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 is now available through Azure hosted sharing facilitated by its hosting partners. Now, fast deployment and Dynamics NAV large scale hosting is now possible through Microsoft R2 release. You can get the product (Dynamics GP 2013) is an Azure hosted form. Microsoft is also planning to offer Dynamics SL and Dynamics AX as Azure hosted offerings in near future.
Log onto http://www.insync.co.in/nav-ecommerce-integration-/ to more about easy and fast Microsoft NAV Integration with any eCommerce storefront.