Register for Dutch Dynamics Community NAV Event December 10’ 2013
Each Dynamics event this year has been a huge success and Dutch Dynamics Community NAV Netherlands will be no exception! On the 10th December, the Dutch Dynamics Community, has organized an event you don’t want to miss. More information on the sessions is described below.
Register now where there are still places left http://dutchdynamics.net/register
Location: Hoenderloo, Netherlands
Address: Fierce Hoefweg 80, the event will be held at Golden Tulip Victoria Hoenderloo.
Three parallel sessions:
- Multi-tenancy in NAV 2013 R2 – Eric Wauters (Waldo)
- NAV License Demystified – Jan Leppink
- Help in NAV2013 R2 – Jan Hoek and Luc van Vugt
18:00 to 19:00 Buffet
19:00 to 19:20 Opening
19:30 to 20:45 Parallel sessions
20:45 to 21:30 Drinks /Networking
Multi-tenancy in NAV 2013 R2
Eric Wauters will be sharing his knowledge through an interactive session about Multi-tenancy in NAV 2013 R2 for the ongoing opportunity for growth and innovation that he sees for NAV users, and how Dynamics NAV can help empower your success. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013R2 is a multi-tenant ERP platform, following questions will be covered
- What is multi-tenancy anyway?
- What does multi-tenant solution look like?
- What does the multi-tenant solution look like to a customer?
- What considerations do you have to make when developing a multi-tenant solution?
- Last but not least, how it influenced the development of NAV?
NAV License Demystified
The presentation will be in collaboration with Microsoft EOC.
Which Dynamics NAV licenses are there and what are the main differences and product status at Microsoft?
The session will cover:
- Insights on Dynamics NAV License with product upgrades and license transfer steps.
- What different pricing models are available for Dynamics NAV and the distinction between full and limited users.
- How does Dynamics NAV 2013 subscription pricing work and what is the pricing model.
- And of course the opportunity to ask.
Help in NAV2013 R2
With NAV 2013 R2, there is a major change made to the way the Dynamics Users Help Published: Help Server.
Jan Hoek and Luc van Vugt MVP Dynamics NAV will be explained what exactly has changed and what has not. Also, the broad framework of developing Help for Dynamics NAV will be examined. What tools can help you? What is important for CfMD? and more.
Meet Other Dynamics NAV Professionals
The NAV professional to professional Session is a fantastic opportunity for professionals on Microsoft Dynamics NAV to meet and share ideas and best practices. We hope you can attend!