Don’t Miss MagentoLive Germany 2013
Magento Inc. is about to host it’s first ever MagentoLive Germany Event this year on 12th November at Westin Grand in Munich, Germany.
MagentoLive is your opportunity to join hundreds of merchants, partners and developers to get key insights from Magento and Industry Leaders, connect with the Magento community and learn how you can take your business to the next level. It’s also a great place to find out about new and emerging trends in the world of eCommerce. Let’s have a short insight about what is going to happen:
- Pre event Networking Party on 11th November where Industry Partners and Solution Partners will be involved in different networking sessions to get to know each other as well as there will be a Networking Evening Event at Rilano No. 6, Munich
- Pre Event Day also gives an opportunity for Start Up Merchants to have a face to face discussion with merchants on Magento Enterprise Edition, Magento Enterprise Users will also share their views, opinions and experiences with Live Examples from their business
Starting Speech by Roy Rubin
Magento COO and Co-Founder Roy Rubin will start the event with his vision and ideas on Growth for the Merchants and Magento Partners as well as how Magento and eBay can help empower their success.
Sessions with the eCommerce Leaders
- Michael Staroste, Lead Software Engineer of mytheresa.com will share his experience regarding the International Expansion and how to achieve that
- Noam Inbar, VP der Geschäftsentwicklung, Zooz will explain how you can optimize payment and checkout and how this optimization can increase sales
- Björn Kraus, CTO, Marc Schuermann, Leiter der Verkaufsförderung of Phoenix Media and Danny Wardow, Geschäftsführer of Wardow.com will emphasize on Scalability and how that can be achieved through Magento
- Michael Turk, Leiter eCommerce, Patrick Scherr, Geschäftsführer für Marketing, and Sabrina Toth, Forschungsmitarbeiterin, of Flagbit will discuss a most popular topic – ‘The Benefits of Responsive Design and how to do that right’
- Besides this Special Developer Session, Magento U Seminar and Business Sessions are also scheduled in the morning
Cocktail and Networking session has also been arranged in the evening at Balsaal Foyer Banquet of Westin Grand.