Industry Leading Material Solutions, Fiberlay steps into the dynamic world of wholesale B2B eCommerce.
Founded in the early 1950's, Fiberlay has grown to become a leading wholesale/retail distributor of fiberglass supplies including epoxy and polyester resins, casting and molding supplies, abrasives, safety supplies and composite materials. Over 60 years as a leading material solutions company based in Florida, USA. Fiberlay Inc. carries over 18,000 products to cater to its customers. Their experienced staff can help with technical questions or assist in finding the correct product for any application. With over 12 locations worldwide and competitive pricing, Fiberlay is the one-stop shop for all the project needs.
Fiberlay already maintained a retail store, catering to its B2C clients! In order to scale more and cater to the high-reaching demands of the B2B clients, Fiberlay wanted to step into the dynamic world of wholesale B2B eCommerce. With this, they would be able to cater to the larger market of manufacturers and companies and gain a more competitive edge in the market. In addition to that, their back-end ERP was already B2B stable - they needed an eCommerce platform that could do the same.
In order to attain B2B features within their store, Fiberlay was in need of a smart and robust solution that could skyrocket their business processes to meet their goals. They needed to revamp their whole store and inculcate B2B functionalities within. Due to the immense pressure of the customer base, Fiberlay needed help with their inventory and items. They wanted someone who could look after the B2B functionalities and also the ecommerce themes, design, layouts, etc. They also wanted to categorize and manifest various B2B specific pricing rules, discount options, item configuration and visibility, which could only be done with the help of a strong B2B module, providing all the required features.
"Once the InSync team got involved with us, things started getting done! We are very satisfied with the level of expertise and dedication provided to make our B2B store run so smoothly."
Fiberlay eCommerce expert.
- InSync B2B Mage - B2B eCommerce solution for Magento - provided to the user for required B2B functionalities.
- Since they were new to Magento, we took the time out to completely revamp their Magento store, inculcate B2B functionalities and apply several cosmetic changes to make their eCommerce store stand out.
- Advanced pricing for B2B customers enabled.
- Advanced discount options provided.
- Specific category visibility of items to specific B2B users (or groups).
- Credit Limit feature included for B2B clients.
- Dedicated personal support to facilitate smooth business operations.
- Fully automated and seamless integration of Magento eCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP.
- Fully automated and defined process.
- Elimination of manual data entry, thus, saving a lot of time and energy.
- Integration solution results in faster business process, and to expedite the process flow
- A better understanding of the business process, as everything is under a single roof.
- Clean, clear and flexible pricing rules and discount options as per the requirements.
- Easy catering to the large market of B2B; resulting in improved customer satisfaction.
- A solution which can cater to any kind of business need.
- Robust and smart B2B solution providing highly demanded B2B functionalities.
- Easy-to-use solution with experienced professionals.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
- 24/7 production support.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- Software scalability,
- support for eCommerce growth.
Explore the right B2B e-commerce solution for you