Name some tools that can solve content curation problems in eCommerce in 2020.
Some of the tools that can solve content curation problems in eCommerce in 2020 are:
- Cronycle – Cronycle helps you with your complete workflow from sources discovery, content curation, content organisation to publishing.
- Feedly – Feedly is a content curation platform that allows you to organize content from your trusted sources – Websites/Blogs, RSS, Google Keyword Alerts, YouTube and Twitter for creating content feeds.
- Flipboard – Flipboard allows you to create mini magazines with links to your favorite news stories, blog posts, or websites. You can make these magazines public to share your curation with everyone who follows your content or you can share it on social media.
- Buzzsumo – BuzzSumo is one of the most popular content marketing research tools that updates you with trending topics, Questions, and content in them. For each content in your feed, BuzzSumo shows you the trending score and Engagement.
- Pocket – Pocket gives you an easy space to discover all your content whenever you are starting with your curation efforts. It allows you to tag articles so that they can be easily grouped according to relevant topics or themes.
- Scoop.it – It helps you curate from millions of web pages and organize content into relevant topics. Scoop.It allows you to search for content according to keyword and offers additional topics based on the content being shared on that topic.
- Paper.li – With Paper.li you can curate newspapers based on topics of interest. It will create a ‘Newspaper’ for you every day with pictures, videos and articles based on your chosen topic.
- Quuu – Quuu is a hand-curated content suggestion platform that analyses your social media posts and platforms & recommends content that you can share with an integrated scheduler like Buffer, Hootsuite, Hubspot or Socialbee.
To know more about such tools, click here.