Careers at InSync
We Are InSync
We help businesses to nurture themselves so that they can scale up to higher with our offerings which are
built in a way such that we multiply their growth trajectory!
"The Team that works together stays together!"
We practice a healthy work environment and cater towards the well-being of each person. We engage in skill and team development sessions to enrich the team with better understanding and also participate in various social and community events to help those in need. We got the room for family and friends! At InSync, we have set work hours so that our employees are guaranteed their own leisure time and encouraged to pursue their passions outside office hours.
People and Culture
Recruiting assets, not employees
At InSync, we provide competitive salaries and an appropriate benefits package to all our employees. Apart from the weekly happy hours, pantry and kitchen availability, we also ensure and provide health insurance to them along with plenty of time off. At InSync, we groom our pupil and equip them with the newest and best technologies at hand to nurture them towards shining career.
Learning and Development
InSync believes in learning and moving forward with every step. We encourage our employees to attend various professional conferences, webinars, corporate events and technical skill development courses for re-skilling and up-skilling which is the basis of survival in the current IT industry.
Our workforce is kept away from stress and closer to their passion. We embolden our employees to follow their passion which has resulted in National and State level aspiring athletes among us.
Health and Wellness
At InSync, we not only provide medical care and insurance to our employees but also engage in fitness and training programs to maintain their physical as well as mental well-being.
The Mentor Program
"Successful Mentorship is vital to career
success for both the Mentor and the Mentee."
With prospects in mind, APPSeCONNECT – the Internet of Applications (IoA), has started its endeavors to build a platform that is entirely cloud based such that it can provide much better and convenient platform service and solution to its customers. With the cloud-to-cloud computing strategy in place, APPSeCONNECT has moved into the big picture and is a perceptive contender in the market.
The Super Team
Meet the great minds behind the greatest solution - The integration superheroes!
Awards and Recognition
A showcase of the Awards by which InSync has been widely recognized all over the nation.
Current Job Openings
The QA Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the Quality Assurance team and take complete ownership of the QA function
- Provides expert management and coordination of all technology-related quality assurance
- Leads the Quality Assurance (QA) function by instituting and demonstrating industry best practices, process, methods and tools
- Part of Triage meeting
- Cognitive and experienced in Scrum Agile methodology
- Experience in configuration and Release management
- Ensure that regression testing is performed on latest version of the software product/application
- Mentoring the team on testing methodologies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/EC or a related field and 3-5years of QA experience.
- Three (3) years in a .Net environment
- Two (2) years of supervisory or lead worker experience in an IT environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities, may be qualifying.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of Quality Assurance, Configuration Management and Release Management.
- Working knowledge of multiple Release Management software tools.
- Hands on experience in version control.
- Working knowledge of multiple testing methods and QA software tools.
Product Documentation Executive
InSync seeks a Product Documentation Executive working independently to create, amend and manage documentation of our product.
Main duties to include:
- Produce and prepare reports and documentation as required; for example weekly job Status Reports, Monthly Reports and others as may be requested.
- As a Document Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Proofing and Formatting the electronic documents & forms as per the business requirements with 100% accuracy.
- Meeting the Business SLAs on Time with Quality.
- Delivering high quality, accurate and reliable end-user documentation artifacts/templates/forms which satisfy the customer requirements.
- Support the business in the preparation of a range of marketing materials including policy documentation, direct mail, point of sale, training materials and sales literature.
- Support other department heads with the preparation of reports and statistics where required.
- Maintain an up to date library of relevant client marketing and sales literature – for example product brochures, after sales literature, accessories offers and customer communication.
As a Candidate you must have:
- Any Graduate with Computer Programming Exposure.
- Experience in Documentation Work and/or Blogging, etc. for minimum 2 years.
- Strong word-processing skills & Proficiency in using documentation tools (Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS-Office Suite – Microsoft Word in particular, knowledge of templates & complex document formats.
- An average typing speed of at least 35 WPM.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills in English (both written & verbal).
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills.
- An Ability to grasp and communicate technical and functional concepts concisely and effectively.
- An Ability to estimate time and effort for documentation projects.
- A desire to effectively participate in reviews of authored content, and ensure timely response with corrections.
- A Strong work ethic & the ability to demonstrate working in a team environment
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive will be a contributor to the Top line (Revenue) of the company.
This will be achieved by performing the following functions:
- Understand the products of the company thoroughly.
- Understand the skills and expertise of the company.
- Understand the Product and services that the company provides
- Understand the requirements of the customer and map it to the available products of the organization or to the expertise and skills within the organization.
- Visualize and evolve newer applications and project to the prospective customer.
- Develop a complete understanding of the customer segment for such products.
- Meet with business targets set for the accounting year on a monthly basis and ensure a steady booking of orders throughout the year.
- Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Set evaluation parameters to gauge the customer satisfaction about the products and services.
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction.
- Strategize effectively to create new customers on a continuous basis.
- Market intelligence activities for the sector identify clients and needs.
- Provide strategic inputs through proposals based on what the market demands.
Although this occupation is open to all Graduates and Diplomats with/without experience. A postgraduate qualification in Business/Marketing management, while not essential, is preferred.
Business awareness and management skills are actively sought. In addition, potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following if not all, more the better:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Advance IT Skills (Tech Savvy).
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- The potential to handle a leadership role.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking & problem solving ability.
- Candidate with prior experience in IT Sales/pre-sales would be preferred.
Software Engineer (Dot Net)
We are looking for an experienced Development resource to help our in-house engineering team build our product “APPSeCONNECT” – this product would be a platform where in customers can search for their accounting software and the ecommerce software they wish to connect. We are in public beta and these additional resources would help us build a wow product. Under the supervision of the Technical Lead, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Should have expertise in jQuery, jQuery templates, data- attributes.
- Must have worked with REST APIs and know the principles.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC4 are most preferable.
- Knowledge of Cloud concept and Microsoft Azure is preferable.
As a Candidate you must have:
- 2-5 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually.
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with a team.
We value everyone’s ideas and input and provide opportunities to develop skills.
• Industry best standard salary.
• Remuneration will also depend on the skills and will be discussed at the time of interview.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has expertise in IT and software development. He/she should have knowledge in preparing/developing project schedules, estimations, establishing milestones, scoping and possess client handling capabilities. They will act as the liaison/communications hub between the client, team members and partners who will work on an assigned project. Should be able to organize, manage, prioritize and be accountable for the complete workflow through project delivery including the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
You will be the main point of contact for clients and work closely with the Director to ensure high quality on-time delivery of all client work. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are driven, energetic, humble, and collaborative in their relentless pursuit in planning. You will be handling a team and provide insight as well as guidance on process improvement strategies and workflow management. You will be working with an outstanding team to serve a vast portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
Responsible for requirement gathering and high-level scoping with the business development team.
Management of team members that are working on client projects.
Estimating, planning and scheduling your client projects.
You must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to independently handle projects and ensure delivery against committed timelines with all relevant team members.
Responsible for submitting a clear statement of work along with project plan including cost and time estimates to clients.
Monitoring and tracking projects against both schedule and budget.
Complete responsibility for managing stakeholders and updating them on project progress.
Minimal Qualifications Education Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience 1-2 Years of experience in Project Management.
Experience integrating Magento with other third-party systems.
A passion for delivering solid, secure, stable, and performant solutions.
Excellent business acumen combined with strong communication, consultative, and project management skills.
Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Strong creative problem solving and documentation skills.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Project Management -Minimum 2 years.
• Industry best standard salary.
• Remuneration will also depend on the skills and experience and will be discussed at the time of interview.
Location – Kolkata, Saltlake